Subject: FW: Letter of invitation to the WP.5, 37th session from the UNECE Executive Secretary to the Minister of Transport of Estonia
From: Keiu-Nille Gégény <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Janne Kendla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2024 15:45:14 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

From: Maria Mostovets <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2024 5:47 PM
To: Esindus Genfis üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
Cc: Konstantinos Alexopoulos <[email-masked]>; Roel 
Janssens <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Letter of invitation to the WP.5, 37th session from the UNECE 
Executive Secretary to the Minister of Transport of Estonia

To whom it may concern:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would be grateful if you would kindly transmit the enclosed letter of 
invitation and enclosure from the Executive Secretary of UNECE, Ms. Tatiana 
Molcean, to the Minister of Transport of your country.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Maria Mostovets　

Sustainable Transport Division　

United Nations Economic Commission for Europe

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Tel: +41 (0) 22 917 59 75　

Building H / WP.32 / Il.04 / H.390/91

Palais des Nations　

8-14 avenue de la Paix　

CH - 1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland　

 <https://twitter.com/UN_ECE>  <https://twitter.com/UN_ECE> Twitter 
<https://www.facebook.com/UNECEpage>   <https://www.facebook.com/UNECEpage> 
Facebook   <https://www.youtube.com/user/UNECE> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/UNECE> YouTube   <http://www.unece.org/> 
<http://www.unece.org/> UNECE